Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time for a Change

Since I was a sophomore in High School, I have been getting my hair done and it's been really really blonde. So I decided to start the journey back to my natural color (which is somewhat reddish---I don't admit that too often). Today, I got it done and it's darker than it's been in 11 years!! In true Renee fashion, my mom's reaction was "Umm, it's ok." Typical right. I like the color, but am nervous about it on me! Anyway, the pictures aren't that great but I was doing my best on short batteries!!





5 comments:

Pepper Lovin! said...

I like it. I am sure your mom is just used to the whole blonde thing. It is nice to not worry about it for a while. And anyway if you don't like it you can always change it.!

Ketner's said...

Kami I love your hair it looks really good! I don't think I've ever seen your hair that short it looks so cute on you:) It's hard keeping up the blonde hair that's why I went dark. Have a good night!

The Tate's said...

Kami,
I like your hair alot. I had forgotten what your natural color looked like...but then again I have no idea what my natural color is. I think it looks really good on you!

Sarah W. said...

I think it is perfect especially since fall and all that. I love not having to spend any money on my hair. Now you and Anderson are twinners with the hair color...(kinda)

Chelsea said...

I love the new hair color! I guess not new if it's your natural color...but you get it. I am proud of you for being brave! Change is good!! And you look super cute in your picture. Call me when you are up and going today. I'll help you with the tunes.