Saturday, October 20, 2007

Growing like a Weed

Anderson is getting really big! He looks like a little boy now, not a tiny baby. When he was born, Tim used to say that his skin didn't even fit him. He is only 6 months old but he is changing so fast.



I went to the store to pick up Tim, and my mom watched Anderson while I was gone. I came back and she had him like this, in the laundry basket. He was totally happy with the water bottle and clothespin. Is caging your children child abuse? Maybe when he learns to crawl I can just put him in here. Yeah right.







6 comments:

The Tate's said...

Kami he is growing like a weed! He is so much bigger than when I last saw him. He is sooo cute! Adam wanted to put Jack in a cage (or a laundry basket) today at church. We are so down with what ever keeps our kids happy and in one spot. I love the stage that Anderson is at...who needs toys when you have a water bottle and clothes pin.

Jenna said...

Hey, my little sister used to put her son in a laundry basket so she could keep tabs on him. It worked pretty well and he kept himself entertained! No need at all to call CPS. :)

Coartney Wright said...

hello kami this is coartney, i am so glad you found my blog it will be so much fun keeping up with you!! your family is so beautiful! he is so big wow it goes by really fast. talk to you later.

Sarah W. said...

I need to get Chloe in the basket. That girl is crawling all over the floor now. I found her stuck in the legs of the ironing board. Talk about CPS. Good thing there was no iron involved...just the board.

Chelsea said...

He is so big! I love cages for kids. No CPS phone call will be made here!
Sorry about Tim's team. That stinks. But I am glad he will be home more!!

Hills said...

he's cute as a button! You know you're always welcome at the hill home...not hell home :) jk that was dumb :)