Friday, October 12, 2007

One Round down, Three to go

Last night was the first night of the ASU academic bowl. I got to go to the first round, and let me tell you it was everything I hoped it would be. I can sum up the night in words...Nerd Alert. The Ira Fulton School of Engineering, last years defending champs, did dominate and won by almost 200 points! Check out the team...you'll see what I mean. http://asu.edu/academicbowl/ Tim is an alternate so he didn't get to participate (which by the way is fine with him). He just sat next to me and whispered answers all night. Next Wednesday is round two. I'll keep everyone posted, I know you'll be on the edge of your seats waiting to hear the results!

7 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Wow, that sounds like tons of fun. Wish I could have been there, that's for sure. But really, that is pretty cool to have such a smarty pants husband.

marci said...

We're so proud of Tim! Anyway you can videotape the next round? We could play it for laughs at our Christmas party!!!

The Tate's said...

Way to go Tim! Kami I checked out the website...cheerleaders? I had no idea! Good luck with the next 3 meets(?).

Brooke said...

Had no idea. I went to tons of Ira Fulton functions while Mike was in school. Somehow missed this. . .

Nicole Wynn said...

Pretty intense stuff! I had no idea those things existed outside of tv. Good luck on the next meet! I can't even get a question right on Jeopardy during kids week!

Nicole Wynn said...

Hey Kami, I make bracelets and earrings also. Anything you want I think I can do? Let me know and I'll hook you up. My email is dnwynn@msn.com. See ya!

Chantel said...

I don't know how you we able to sit through that. what a supportive wife you are.