Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCI!

Happy Birthday Marci! I was thinking about all of the funny stuff we have done together and I came up with my top 5. (I know this will probably only make sense to Marci, sorry, "inside jokes" are annoying right??) So here goes:



# 5 "Grab a hump and hang on for another eight song hump-a-thon" (that's from the radio station not real life). We've spent many a night at Camel riding the humps. Shout out to Lisa Melay



# 4 San Marcos in the hizzie. Good ole' Bev, Bishop Willis, Sherri N. and the whole gang.



# 3 "Get your grub on Nate Get your grub on"



# 2 Kelly S. (I don't want to incriminate anyone) on the shore of a private lake with nothing but a wash cloth...hmm...you do the math.



# 1 God Bless the U. S. mother freaking A.



Happy Birthday! You are no longer a girl, but not yet a woman. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I miss hearing Marci Marie on the radio!! Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a good one!

The Tate's said...

I know, Adam and I would get so excited when we heard Marci on the radio. Marci hope you have a great birthday today! Happy Birthday!