Monday, October 29, 2007

Anderson's First Party




Anderson had his first party today! Marci (I mean Grant and Carson) had a Halloween party for mom's and Grant and Carson's friends today. It was really fun and the food, as always, was so good! Marci is a master party thrower. Anderson wore his costume for like 30 minutes, enough to get a few pics in. There was a lot of little kids so, trying to get a group picture was not easy. All Anderson wanted to do was eat the grass. Needless to say, a good time was had by all. Thanks Grant and Carson (and Marci too). Carson was a skunk too. Again, the "buddy picture" was a bust. This was the best I could do!

6 comments:

Joe and Laura said...

Wow, a couple skunks, that must of been a stinky party (yes, I'm laughing typing this). Tell Anderson to pass on grass, he's real cute.

Chelsea said...

Lala should have gone in to stand up for a career. :)

Anderson is so cute! My friend Tangie has a digital scrapbook kit at her store that is skunk themed and says "so stinkin cute". You girls may need that for scrapin! I loved the buddy pic. And I loved how your tree turned out by the way. AWESOME! I will have to remember that one and copy for next year when I am celebrating holidays again. I hope by then I will have a friend to celebrate with besides my boys and Cody! Poor Chelsea, I know. :)

The Tate's said...

Love the skunks! They are so cute.

Rich Angie said...

So cute!

Jenna said...

I love that skunk costume! Anderson is such a darling boy.

Chelsea said...

We use sitemeter on our blog and I am tired of the creepy strangers who are lurking. We are going private today. Email me your email address at paceblog@aol.com to join our private party!! This email address is JUST for getting your address, not as my new email. Hope to hear from you soon! :)