Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bad News

Tim's academic bowl team lost tonight by 5 points. Dissapointing I know. Good news is he doesn't have any late practices so he can come home earlier. Being in school or having a spouse in school is the worst. I can't wait until Tim graduates! It will be so nice not having late class and group projects and all of that good stuff. And, working more than 20 hours a week will be nice too. Only 2 more months and he is done! Anderson has started to scoot around the last few days. He will do anything to get to the TV remote. On the other hand, eating baby food, is not going so well. It's hard to eat with your mouth closed. Today, he wouldn't even smile because he knew I would trick him and stick a spoonful in there. His lips were clinched shut. Hopefully he'll figure it out soon.

2 comments:

The Tate's said...

Well that is a bust. I was hoping to watch their performance on PBS. Good work though Tim. Only 2 more months of school left...lucky. Adam tricked me and gave me 2 years off, now look at us. I love that Anderson scoots around for the remote..so cute.

Brooke said...

So exciting that he is almost done. I know exactly how you feel. . .just finished with Mike. Well kind of finished :) He works full time now (electrical engineer), but is doing his masters online. Not nearly as time consuming for me, because he can do his lessons before we get up, or after we go to bed. What a good guy :)

Watch out that boy is almost fully mobile!! Ainsley scooted around for a few days and now is a girl with a mission. She moves so fast!

What is it about the remote? Still trying to figure that one out. It's too big for their mouth, and like they know what the buttons do. . . hmmm.