Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nerd Alert


After a busy day, Anderson relaxed with Grandpa this afternoon. They did what Grandpa does best...watch TV. My dad was already trying to teach Anderson how to change the channels. We have exciting news!!! Tim made the Academic Bowl Alternate Team for Engineers at ASU. There is 4 students on the main team, and 4 on the alternates. So out of all of the engineers that took the test, Tim was one of the top 8. The Academic Bowl finals are on Channel 8. I'll keep everyone posted. I always said I wanted to marry someone smarter than me. Check out his new crazy project he is doing on the links list. He has designed a model train set he plans to build from scratch of course. We might have to build an
extra room on our house to fit it in there. It's pretty
cool I must say.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a little couch potato! Train em young on the remote. I wish Carter could work ours. It is so annoying hearing him cry or whine to get us to change the channel. Glad to see a pic of Melt Down! :)

The Tate's said...

So that is the best picture of Anderson with your dad just kickn' it watching TV. Anderson looks so relaxed.

Rich Angie said...

Aw, so cute! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Alyssa said...

Hi Kami!! Thanks for saying hello. I enjoyed looking at your blog. Sorry we didn't get to talk much when I saw you guys at BJ's. Your little one is so adorable!! I'm so excited to experience motherhood and all it's craziness. Take Care!