Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Halloween!







Halloween is probably my favorite holiday so today I attempted some halloween crafts. The candy corn pots I saw in Martha Stewart. I just painted tiny pots like candy corns. Then you can fill them with candy corns and give them to someone. This is my Visiting Teaching for October! The Martha ones are way better I'm sure. The tree is from potterybarn kids. I told my mom about it, so we went scavaging for branches. We found a cool tree by an abandoned house. We got some nice big branches and set them with plaster in pots. It was quite a task. We still have to spray paint them black and hang orange lights on them. I know it seems like more trouble than it's worth, but free is way better than any potterybarn price!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

Crafty Kami. So when you coming to my house to teach me your tricks. I love getting new ideas for things to do. I get bored. Who would have known since I have 3 kids.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I always love your Halloween decorations. I pulled out mine and realized I have like 5 things!! I have tons of Christmas. That tree is so cute!! Very crafty!! Thanks for the ideas and just the idea of making stuff instead of just buying it!!