Friday, September 21, 2007

My friends are the best!


I love all my friends. But I really love my friends from the Hills. They take up a bit of my time making sure I know all the latest about them. So ladies, (and any husbands who are fans) a relative of mine gets Star magazine and she told me about an article in it where it talks about Spencer only dating Heidi to be on the show and to start his career and that he has no intentions to marry her. Check it out if you are waiting in line in the grocery store. Pretty interesting. It also has a little blurb about Jason getting engaged.

I have been playing in a basketball and volleyball league lately. It has been pretty fun and interesting to say the least. It has made me look back on old pictures of the many teams I have been on it the past. Here is where it all started:
Gotta love BJHS and their shortest red shorts. I was going to put a decent group shot of me with some of my friends from the "Dungeon" days but we were WAY too tired looking, someone had mean face, someone always had their eyes closed, someones butt crack was always showing (you know who that was!), or there was always someone missing from the photo.
Well, I am waiting for my camera to upload pictures of Anderson. For some reason it is taking forever. And I gotta get going. Peace. Kami

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love my green headband on my arm. Nice remenissing you brought up today! :) Funny that all of my pictures from the dungeon days are the same. I would have to cut and paste them together to get a decent picture of all of us. And I have no pictures from Grandmas. Funny stuff.
I heart the Hills. Do you think Stephen will ever visit Lauren? I would love it. Do you watch Newport Harbor? Love it too! See ya!

Unknown said...

I am dying over your picture. I am so glad mine are safely tucked away in a AJHS vault! I am so mad that the hills is only 30min. I need more!!

Hills said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is pretty much all I have to say! You guys did a great job! The pictures.....beautiful!