Friday, September 21, 2007

Kami has officially been....

So this blog has NOT been written by Kami, nor did she have any idea it was originally created. Kami has the cutest boy and Christa and I (Chelsea) have taken it in our own hands to make this blog for Kami and Tim. We made it as cheesy as possible and were going to plan on doing it as long as it took for Kami to agree to taking this project on. I just received a phone call that Kami has agreed to join this happy blogging world!!! We are so excited and can't wait. We will be happy with anything my friend! Thanks for being such a fun sport and taking the cheesy abuse!

Kami has always been an awesome friend to have. I think anyone that knows her agrees. I am glad she has always been one of our BF's through thick and thin por vida. :) And for the record: our group may be the WORST group of photographers out there. I had to search for pictures of certain people together and I am really glad you have taken over this so I can rest better at night! *Christa sorry I had to bust out a braces picture!*

We all have a special place for this robot. I am hoping he will be making another Santa appearance this year! Grams and The Thug are very near and dear too! But really, Sheriff, you have provided many a laughs for our friends and family. Thanks for being our friend and allowing us to blog about your family. You really are the hardest worker, I just didn't know your specific engineering title so I am hoping Kami can fill us in on the details! :)

We love you! Love, Chelsea and Christa

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so glad Kami has joined the blogging world. She posted on my blog a few weeks ago and I was disappointed I couldn't do the same to her. Hooray for babies born on April 2nd :) And I'm glad to hear you are a Hills junkie. I got hooked, too, and my husband makes fun of me. If only he knew how addictive it is... Well, I'll be popping in regularly for updates. You have a beautiful family!

The Tate's said...

Kami- So I hear you are going to start the real deal now. I am excited! Your family is too cute! Chelsea as far as the braces picture goes, I think I am the one that should appologize for getting braces when it wasn't "cool" anymore. Senior year..seriously.

Chelsea said...

No offense to all the "late braces getterers"... at least you were in high school still and not a 30 year old. Cody hates when after your married you get them. So really...no offense to anyone out there...it's just Cody who will bring it up to me after he sees you! :) It could be worse right?!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you started a blog, even though we are pretty good about emailing me updates!! ANderson is looking so big and he's so cute! He's a thumb sucker too uh? Well take care