Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Good morning everyone!

Well, good morning. We slept good last night. Did you? I couldn't wait to wake up and post these pictures of Anderson. He is such a fun baby. I can't believe how old he is getting! He was born April 2 and was 6 pounds, 9 ounces. He was 19 inches long. Here he is at the hospital. Here are some other pictures of him this past summer. He has the best smile!
This was when he learned to hold his head up! :) This next one is our favorite. Like father like son! We heart sailboats! We have had some fun vacations sail boating. We can't wait to take Anderson out! Alright. I have to go feed him now. Hope everyone has a fun day!!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is such a sweet baby.
I am so fired up that you have a blog. I can't believe you posted so early this morning! Way to go Kami! Hope you guys have a fun filled day. Talk to you later.

BandHGardner said...

Hey Kami!

I am so glad you've given into peer pressure and started a blog. I have wondered what's up with you. Anderson is so darn cute. Oh, and btw, Brent and I heart sailboats too. We fantasize about the day when we will own one.

Holly (Farnsworth) Gardner

The Tate's said...

Kami, Kami, Kami...you did it! And to think I almost started a blog for you!=) Welcome to the blogging world. I am so excited to be able to see your cute family. Anderson is adorable. I am very impressed with how dedicated you are to your blog already. Beware it is addicting. Can't wait to see more pictures of cute Anderson (and of course you and Tim). By the way love vandy pants as your website. Have a good day you guys.

Ketner's said...

I'am glad you are joining in on the fun! Anderson is so DANG cute! I haven't seen him since he was a newborn,so fun to see pics.I LOVE the popped collar and the mohawk so adorable. I am adding you to my friends list whether you like or not. I will be checking back for updates!

Chantel said...

Yea Kami you've joined our world of blogging. Anderson is so cute My little Talyn is gonna marry him, I call dibs for her.

Unknown said...

Alright mrs Vandypants, I will admitt, I am a little offended that chelsea told me about your blog. I thought we were closer than that! Thanks Chelsea! I am glad that I can stalk you now. Happy blogging.

Brooke said...

Kami!! I have wondered what you were up to since I found Christa and Marci! Sure glad you gave in!

Your Anderson is one cute boy!

I haven't heard anyone say C-town in quite awhile (we are living in texas), it kind of makes me miss bean and cheese with strips!