Monday, September 24, 2007

Clean Slate













Thanks to Christa and Chelsea for giving me a "nudge" (or full on shove) to get the blog going. I will do anything you guys want as long as you don't post anymore BJHS pictures. Anderson has been crazy sleeper lately. I have found him in weird positions the last couple of days. The last one was when I put him down for a nap. After I snapped the picture, he put his arm back through the opening (not the same one his arm is coming out of) and started to suck his thumb. The top picture is when he had his head smashed into the side bumper pad. I promise he starts in the middle of the crib. By the way, I think he is flipping me off in the top picture. It's not the first time, and probably not the last.



























7 comments:

marci said...

So glad you're up and running! Love the music in the background. How bout some DMX or Ice cube? Anderson is so cute. And yes...I do agree...he looks like he's flipping you off...sorry! At least you know what you're up against :)

Sarah W. said...

I found you, Kami. I know you were reluctant at first, but I am so glad you were forced to do this. Anderson is definitely a crazy sleeper. You can bet I will be your new blog stalker.

Chelsea said...

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is really all I want to say! I am so PROUD of you! This is a big step in life my friend! Anderson is so cute! I love that he gets stuck in the worst positions! Poor guy! Does he act frusterated at all?!
I am afraid for when our boys really learn to flip us off for reals. Scary day that will be!
Conference call today? When are you home? Email me or call me.

Ketner's said...

Kami is it really you? I was so sure it was you the first time! Anderson is so cute. My boys are always sleeping in weird ways, just never flipping me off in their sleep. That picture is so funny!
Cortney

Chelsea said...

Hey you changed your "about me" info! :) I loved the cheese factor it had before. Now the world really knows the true title of Timothy Vandypants!
And about that comment about moving where his job takes him...is Texas an option? In particular anywhere in my neighborhood? We've got room!!

The Tate's said...

So first off I love the crib bumper you made for Anderson. It is so cute! I might have to take a sewing lesson or two while I am down (last one I took was with MS.Benavidas in Home Ec. now I own a nice ice cream pillow) Your little boy is a crazy little sleeper. Jack could be a crazy sleeper for all I know... I am to nervous to enter the room while he is sleeping, I cant risk waking him up.

Pepper Lovin! said...

HOLY COW! Hi Kami. How the heck are you. My name is Rachel (Bradshaw) Bostock. I don't know if you remember me but me and you and tyson and your bro all went to Cali together like forever ago. We spent many a nights out until the break of dawn. You little guy is so cute. How old is he. Give me a holler.