Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally!

So I have finally given in to peer pressure and started a blog. Tim and I love to read people's blogs and we FINALLY are letting you in on our family fun. ;)


Anderson is getting big, and heavy, and is moving all over the place (not crawling of course but any other type of moving--ALL OF THE TIME!!) We really love the first picture of him with his popped collar. He fits right in around C-town!
Here are a few of Anderson from August. He is so cute!

Check out his belt! We think he is so old looking with this outfit. :)And here is what he does best. SLEEP! What a good kid. We found him one day like this. We were cracking up because he had his foot resting on the bumper pad.

Well, I hope I will update this blog. I am a slacker and just like to read everyone's blogs without even commenting! :) I promise I will get better at this whole blog thing. Anderson, Tim, and my Hills friends keep me pretty busy. Hope everyone is doing well!! Kami

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe you guys finally started a blog! Way to go team Vandy! :) I hope you appreciate all the hard work us bloggers go through now!!
I am glad we got our weekly conference call done today. Sorry I had to go. My kids were dunzo with me being on the phone. And we forgot to mention my favorite part of the show: Lauren's new favorite word: HOMEBOY
I love it and have found myself using it lately! Happy blogging.

Oh ya...I got an email saying you started a new aol account? Weird! :) Maybe you might need the info they sent me on it!!!

Hills said...

Kami I am so impressed you started a blog! See it's not so bad! You rlittle boy is adorable and I'm excited to see lots more pictures!

Meggs said...

I'm glad you joined the blog wagon. Those girls are the best for starting one for you. Anderson is seriously so darn cute. In some pictures I see Him as Tim's twin. I'll keep checkin' back on your fam. By the way love the name of your blog Vandypants rocks.