Sunday, June 14, 2009

A well needed break!

This weekend, Tim and I stayed at the Orange Tree Golf Resort in Scottsdale for a well deserved break! Tim's mom was nice enough to watch Minnie and Andy while we were gone. Hopefully, she'll want to watch them again...we'll see. We went shopping and got Minnie a little doll. I know she'll reach an age where she will probably hate us for naming her Minnie (like Minnie Mouse). Minnie was my Great Grandma who I was very close to and lived until I was a senior in High School. I spent a lot of time with her and am really glad I could name my little girl after her. So for now, I'm embracing the Minnie Mouse connection. We'll see how long that lasts!


We got Anderson a few hot wheels cars, which he was truly jumping up and down for us to open them. It's nice to be away, but I'm always glad to get home and get back to a routine. I'm sure I won't feel that way tomorrow.




3 comments:

JJ said...

The kids are SO cute!

Chelsea said...

Lucky!! How fun to have away time! I love Minnie's sweet smile. She is way too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to get out on a wonderful weekend getaway. I doing those from time to time. Your kids have the cutest smiles.