Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow

All I can say is that I forgot how tired you get with a newborn. If I sat still for 3 minutes I'm sure I'd be out. Not to mention, I'd like to tie Anderson's hands behind his back for the entire day. As long as there is no rope marks, no one will know right?? Just Kidding. It was a sad day the other day at the Coombs house. In an attempt to lower their Cox bill, my parents got rid of their home phone. Yes it's true, after 25 years, it no longer exists. My mom said she cried when they turned it off. My sisters and I told them no one will ever be able to get a hold of us. I'm sure we all remember our good friend's phone numbers from 7th grade...

I can rattle off a few myself. So, if you ever want to talk to Steve and Renee again, you'll have to go through me and get their cell phone numbers. Good Bye 821-5141.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Hang in there Kami! It's so hard but the sleeplessness will be over before you know it.

Chelsea said...

What?! No 821-5141 anymore?! I love that there are certain numbers that will never leave my memory. I'll still hold this one near and dear :)

Good luck on the sleep stuff. Man I would die having to do that again. Good thing she is such a cutie!!

benandchayfuller said...

Ya it is rough, hopefully she'll start sleeping more soon! She is such a cutie :) How long is she, she looks tall in that picture!

Marci Coombs said...

Are you sure you didn't have one of Kaci and Willie's babies? She looks just like them! She's so cute. Come over next week so we can have adult conversation.

Sarah W. said...

I am sentimental about things like that and Jared thinks I am so crazy. I also get sad about getting rid of cars. Like my first car I had in college that I bought. I was seriously so sad when I had to give it up. Even though I got a brand new car, I was having angst! Minnie is so cute, but I need to see her eyes open. I love her hair! Do you want me to come over and french braid it?