Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Happenings

Does anyone have a comb for this little girl? I seriously don't brush my own hair everyday, let alone Minnie's. Can you tell?

This sums up what we've been up to lately: Me chasing Anderson. If you can't see to the right on the floor, Andy got himself some cereal while I was feeding Minnie. I swear he is into everything. My parents watched the kids last night so Tim and I could go to dinner for our Anniversary, and before I even left, my dad had to chase Andy down after he had crossed the street and was trying to climb in the ditch. He figured out how to unlock the deadbolt on the door to our garage so I can't even trust him in our own house. We're going to have to expand our Fort Knox security at home or else who knows where he'll end up.



Today I went to Marci's and hung out all morning. It was nice to have some adult conversation. Minnie and London were hanging out together. We had to take some pictures. Of course they were sooo squirmy while we were taking them.

Looks like they are instant friends though. I'm pretty sure they had just high fived in the next picture. They were probably both planning to make their mom's life miserable tonight and get up a lot. Sneaky little newborns! Thank you Marci for getting the stupid bow to stay in her hair. It is still in there now!








2 comments:

Marci Coombs said...

They're so stinkin cute. Now...if they'd just sleep through the night. Thanks for coming over today...it made my day go by a lot faster :)

BandHGardner said...

I can not believe that hair! She is go darling.