Wednesday, March 18, 2009

6 week appt

It took about 2 or 3 weeks of putting Anderson back in his crib a million times for naps and bedtime before he figured out we weren't kidding about him staying in there. I'm so glad he finally gets it. After we got that down, We took the front off of the crib for his bed. The first night every time I checked on him after I fed Minnie, he was asleep on the floor. We put some pillows down to break his fall and I think he's learned. This is how I found him during his nap the other day.
I had my 6 week appointment yesterday and all I have to say is BOOOO! I hate this time, for multiple reasons, but mostly because of the fact that now I feel like I have to start losing the baby weight and exercise. No more eating treats all day and telling myself I'll stop when I can work out. I've already postponed the exercising until next week. I also like to tell myself I need to ease into things because of the c-section. Sure, I'll keep telling myself that.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Has it been 6 weeks already! I would think chasing after and taking care of two kids would be enough of a workout for anyone. You deserve a break (and some easter candy!). ;)

Joe and Laura said...

Kami, dude you don't have to loose weight you look great. Plus laughing is not much of an exercise and but it get's results. Come and play, homegirl.

Pepper Lovin! said...

I had to get a little bumper for the first 6 months of the big boy bed thing. it really helped and now no prob