Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who's In?

Tim and I are in the process of designing a new invention. The Zapper. It's inspiration is this little boy seen here and a bark collar. It will give your two year old not too much zap that it will hurt him, but just enough to teach him. Very handy for nursing mom's who can't get up every time they get into the toilet, unlock the DEADBOLT and get in the garage, throw random stuff in the toilet, climb in the baby's crib, stick pencils and crackers in the cd player, push the chair to every sink to try to wash their hands, and try to fill their sippy cup with water from the fridge dispenser then come in totally wet and say, "It Rain?". Oh yeah, and get your 32 ounce soda from the counter and drink/spill it everywhere. We are accepting any investors who may be interested.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of little boys. :D I think I'll put in a future investment on your invention and maybe even take out a little stock :D. I'm sure it's bound to be a good product.

I want to invite you to our blog. Send your email address to fofothewonderdog@gmail.com and I'll get you hooked up.

Thanks for being such a great visiting teacher!

Rich Angie said...

Yup, we'll definitely invest in this opportunity. We're doomed with our kid for sure...

Erin said...

Sounds like he's keeping you on your toes! Can't wait to see what Nash has in store for me!

brooksybabe said...

WOW!! Minnie is beautiful. Congrats Kami. How is life with two babies? If you ever get your invention up and running let me know. I wake up on the floor sometimes just like Anderson.

BandHGardner said...

You ought to check out this breastfeeding pillow. It may give you the ability to get up while feeding Minnie. Check it out: http://www.mybrestfriend.com/

Good luck!

Chelsea said...

Uhm, no money here to invest, but I have TWO boys who you can test it out on! :)
"It rain" made my day!

benandchayfuller said...

Sounds like you have got your hands full! I don't need it yet, but I'm betting I will in the next couple years :)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Minnie is gorgeous, by the way. Just a doll. And what a beautiful name!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Yikes!! That is only funny because it's not me dealing with it!! My friend's daughter loved to do all that stuff when she brought home baby number 2!! Sorry!!

Pepper Lovin! said...

I am down. can this miracle you speak of stopping screaming little girls? I think i am now totally realizing why I only hung out with boys and girls like you kami. Baylie is soooo emotional and girlie and she screams and is drama central. ugh

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Kami, love Minnie and Anderson's pictures. They are both so adorable. About the zapper I would like to get 3! so they don't fight over it.

tyandlinds said...

so funny. he is a crack up :)