Saturday, April 4, 2009

Anderson is 2 years old!

We've officially entered the terrible twos (could have fooled me, I'm pretty sure it started when Minnie was born). We had my parents and Tim's parents over on his birthday for brownies and ice cream and opened presents.




The next day, we had his cousins and friends meet us at the park for cupcakes. Everytime I do anything outside, it is inevitably ruined by the wind. It all started with our wedding, and has cursed us ever since. It was crazy windy, but I think the kids had fun. Andy loves playing with other kids. He asks for "Friends?" everyday.


This is Mallory, Max, Cru, Andy, Kale, Carson, Grant, Leah, and Marley. Anderson had a blast...and took a four hour nap today because he was so wasted from playing. Happy Birthday Andy Vandy!




1 comment:

The Tate's said...

Terrible 2's my favorite. Good thing Anderson is so cute!!