Thursday, April 24, 2008

Things to Look Forward Too



1. This little booger is finally trying to walk. It's amazing how one day they just decide they want to do it. He isn't completely stable yet, and is it is way faster to crawl, but we are getting there.

2. We are going to Disneyland in a few days, without this booger. Tim and I are planning our route (just like Grandma taught us, Christa), and are so excited. I think we love it more than kids. I can't wait. I know I've posted this picture before but I love it. Sorry about the crotch shot...at least it's mine and not Tim's!

6 comments:

The Tate's said...

Seriously he's walking?! That is crazy he is getting so big. And that is the cutest picture! I am excited for you guys no kid trips are the best!! Way to keep grandmas advice and plan your route, she would be so proud!!

Marci Coombs said...

I'm still bitter you didn't invite me.

Nicole Wynn said...

Have an awesome time! Super jealous. I think Doug and I like it better than the kids sometimes too!:)

benandchayfuller said...

That is a way cute picture. Have a good time :)

Anonymous said...

Have Fun!

Chelsea said...

Can't wait for pictures!! Congrats on walking!! Now he can start doing chores around the house! :) JK!!