Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back to Reality

Yesterday we woke up at 4:00 am and flew to Orange County and went to Disneyland, then I flew home this morning. Tim had to stay a couple of days "on business" and will come home tomorrow night. We were only there a day and I was worried because the park closes early at 8:00 pm. Because it is the "Year of a Million Dreams", we were handed these passes that let us stay in the park after it closes. They take everyone that has them and corral them to a place in the park and have a DJ playing music and Mickey and Minnie come. We were in there until they make sure the park is clear and everyone else had left. Then, at 8:30, they release us and we have an extra hour after everyone else had left to ride whatever we wanted. It was so fun. It was crazy to look and see a like 5 people in the park. Each ride had like 3 people in front of us. Some of them we just got to stay on and go a second time. It was really cool. Only a handful of people get them (which is still a lot considering all of the people that go to Disneyland a day), so if you go...try to score them. It was cool. I love Disneyland

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

Reality is right! Diapers and all. :) I am SUPER jealous of you winning something from the millions of dreams thing. We tried so hard looking like a super cute family when the million dream workers would go by at Disney World. One even stopped me and talked for about 10 minutes, then walked away!! We were so mad. She just wanted to know about where I got our pirate costumes. Grrrrr...
So I will stop being jealous now! How fun!!! That stinks you have to be away from Tim for a few days. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Way to Go!I am so excited you guys scored a million dreams wish! I am hoping between the twelve of us one of us can score something too! Glad you guys had a good time at Disneyland. Remember you guys are always welcomed to come join us in Disney-world too!

Nicole Wynn said...

I would love to get a wish or a dream of some kind! I'm glad you guys got to enjoy a FUN day at the DL! See ya Friday!

Anonymous said...

sounds so fun. i have never been to disney land:( i went to disney world once but i was like 8. i need to convince joe to take me!!!!

benandchayfuller said...

How fun! That is definitely the way to go. Good for you for scoring those tickets!

brooksybabe said...

That is so freaking fun!!! I am so jealous. Me and Mack have never been to California together. I have never even heard about the millions dreams wish. That is awesome.

Nuestra Familia said...

So cool, you guys scored on your trip. me on the other hand has never won anything, ok maybe a chair but that's it. I'm glad everything went great and you had a fun time.

Trina said...

How did you get those? Super fun! I love Disney Land. SO is Anderson ever going to see Disney Land?

The Tate's said...

Lucky!! That is the best prize ever to win at Disneyland.

The Varo's said...

Lucky girl! I say the the million dreams pass is the way to go. Standing in lines is such a waste!

Send me your address for the jewelry party, my email is thevaros@gmail.com.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How fun!!I would love to go somewhere for even a day. My couch is getting pretty old!!