Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

For some reason I was thinking about Jesse Spano singing that song on Saved By the Bell and it's been in my head ever since (hence the title). Anyway, Tim and I are going to Disneyland in April! Tim actually works on jobs in California out of the Irvine office, even though he is here in AZ. So, they are going to start sending him there every couple of months so he can be on the same page with everyone there. The Irvine office is like 15 minutes from Disneyland, so I am flying up too and we are going for the day. Then I'll fly home in the morning and Tim will stay for work. I can't wait. I know most parents get excited to take their kids to Disneyland, we get really excited to leave ours and go by ourselves! Tim's mom is watching Anderson for us. We decided we aren't taking any child with us unless they are tall enough to ride all of the rides. Crazy right?! We are strictly business when it comes to Disneyland.


13 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I know the exact Saved by the Bell episode you are referring to. I learned that taking speed can you turn you into the worst actress ever!!! I am super excited for you to go to Dland. How fun!!! When do you go? We need to squeeze in a recipe club, we can totally do it at my house.

CDR said...

Go Kami! I love it. I hope you guys have a blast. And who does not think about Saved by the Bell?

Rich Angie said...

So jealous, how fun!! I love that rule...who wants to stand in line with their kids and hubby only to sit out with the little ones?!

Chelsea said...

Yea for a Disneyland trip! That is perfect weather too!!! Nice moves on getting a kid break too! :)

Brooke said...

Yeah for Disneyland. . . funny thing is I have only been ONCE in my life. I was 23. We are going to be taking Isaac this fall. We haven't decided on Disney "Land" or "World". Both are about the same distance. . .

benandchayfuller said...

How fun! I think Anderson will appreciate Disneyland more when he is a little older and can at least go on some of the rides :)

Nicole Wynn said...

Love it! Unfortunately Doug and I have yet to experience it alone. But I do love going with my kids minus all the whining. I tried to win tickets on tv this morning for a family 4pk of DL tickets. You had to be the 3rd caller, I WAS #2!!!!! I think I yelled, "Shut the front door!" I was so disappointed.:( Maybe tomorrow.

Nicole Wynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pepper Lovin! said...

Nope not crazy. We have waited and are just taking Gavin for his first time this summer. I think it costs to much to just walk around the park.

I'm so excited... I'm so SCARED! hahah love that.

Marci Coombs said...

Ummmm....why wasn't I invited? How about WE go while Tim works. I like that idea even better.

The Tate's said...

Lucky girl!! Love no kid trips they are my favorite!

Heather said...

No, you aren't crazy! I would do the same thing if the opportunity came along! I completely agree about the ride thing! Have fun! I could really use some Disneyland action, but it will probably be 10 years until I get to go!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I agree I am all about going to disneyland when my kids are older. Like 6 and up because one they have to be able to ride the rides and not be afraid of them and two not be afraid of all the characters wondering around the park!! I may go as young as 4 depending on the child!!