Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two Thumbs Up

So they opened one of these stores by me and I went the first day and it was packed. I had to drive around for like 10 minutes to find a parking space. The other day, I went and tried to buy my groceries and use my $5 off coupon I got in the mail. Long story short, the register wasn't working so they had to re-scan everything. For my troubles, they gave me 2 additional coupons for a total of $15 off. Not bad. Great customer service. It is kind of like Sprouts, the stuff is very fresh but they don't have a ton of stuff. I like to get my meat and stuff there because it looks so much fresher than the regular store. And the prices are totally reasonable.


For our anniversary, we went to Bonefish Grill which was recommended by Tim's parents. It was really really good. The prices I would compare to Carraba's and there is a lot of fish and steak and all of it was really good. Even the dessert was so great. It is by Superstition Springs next to PF Changs and BJ's. I will definately go back.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I went to one of those Fresh and Easy's when I was down for Christmas. I really liked it. They are supposed to start those here in the next year or so...who knows! I think it's one of Cody's contracts actually!
Glad you guys had a good anniversary date!

The Merrell Family said...

So good to see ya! I have been wanting to check that store out. I got Tim's number from Amy to call you guys sometime. Is that the best number? We should get together sometime since we live close.

Nicole Wynn said...

I have been wondering what those stores were all about. I figured they were like sprouts, but wasn't too sure. Anyways, I'm glad you had a good meal and date. Maybe we will be making a trip to that restaraunt, with no kids that is!:)

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Melissa. It was so fun to meet you at lunch the other day. We should do it again soon! Your little boy is so precious. I wish you could have captured those faces he was making! :)

The Tate's said...

Bonefish huh? We might have to try that when we come down.

Trina said...

So what was better Sprouts or Fresh and Easy? Is bone fish a place in Scottsdale where the call girls were?

Jenna said...

Why is all the cool stuff in AZ? Utah can be so lame sometimes. So reading about your wedding day... glad that didn't turn out to be some kind of omen. Amazing you survived it, though! Congrats on four years!