Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Whoopie Cushion Easter

Tim was so excited to wear his Easter outfit. He tried it on the night before and showed me some good ole fashion JC Penney catalog poses! (He wants me to put that he really has seen this pose in a catalog before...it isn't his original creation)

Very Nice!
This was Anderson's second Easter shirt. Just as I'm buttoning the last button on his first one, he threw up on himself and my Easter outfit.

Anderson was chillin with the latest G-funk rapper....Meltdown! (That's my dad with a huge gold chain from the dollar store. The Easter Bunny loves the dollar store!)

So after the egg hunting and the traditional Coombs Family egg toss (which I think Tim and I won, or were a close second), we all sat around in a circle together reflecting on the true meaning of Easter...as each of us took a turn with the greatest Easter Basket gift yet...the whoopie cushion. My nephew Kale made each of us try it. And let's just say, Grandma Maxine definately took the cake. It was perfect and I still laugh when I think about it. It was like we were 5 years old, giggling after every time. It was so funny.

10 comments:

Joe and Laura said...

Slow down tiger, first of all Tim has an Ester Outfit... and 'B' your grandma's name is Maxine, there is so much I'm learning here. Educational and Entertaining, love your blog.

Chelsea said...

JC Penny called and they want their manequin back! Nice moves! Anderson looks so cute, even if it's outfit #2! That stinks! I really love the family quiet time with the whoopie cushion. That's hilarious! And Melt Down looks great with his bling bling!!

Marci Coombs said...

Okay...everything about this post is hilarious. From Tim's Easter pants (Joe wants to know if he's getting baptized in those?) to the Meltdown to your Grandma and the whoopie cushion. Why weren't we invited? I have some funny 'scoop' so call me!

The Tate's said...

So funny! I love that Tim posed for you. Ok I was laughing just picturing your family with the whoopie Cushion...fake or real those sounds make me laugh too.

Trina said...

You lie, you didn't even have a whoopie cushin. Nice outfit Tim, where's bunny's little helper?

benandchayfuller said...

Those poses are way funny! I'm glad you guys had a good easter. Whoopie Cushion and all!

jon♥kara said...

Kami! Oh my goodness I haven't heard that name in years! I'm so glad you said hi. Your little boy is adorable. And it looks like you cut those pictures right out of the JCPenny catalog of your husband, has he done part time modeling?

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Kami, I wish my blog was funny, you are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me laugh today. White is definitely your color! All of your projects turned out very nice! Very cute home you guys have.

CDR said...

I love laughing. Thanks for sharing!!!