Friday, January 14, 2011

Ivy...3 kids

This is Minnie's pirate face...not sure why but she thinks anything that looks scary is a pirate.
Ivy looks a lot like Anderson did as a baby, so we are trying to imagine what he will look like as a little girl :)
I kinda hate taking pictures of little babies before they can smile, they look so serious and concerned...








I can't believe we have 3 kids. Ivy has been pretty good. Someone told me the 3rd kid has to be good and easy or else everything else would go down fast. Between nursing, taking Minnie to the bathroom, making sure Anderson is within sight, sleep deprivation, and c-section recovery, I feel like if I make it through the day and everyone is alive and fed, that I did ok. I usually leave the house at least once a day and my kids are definately used to it. Since I can't drive for a bit, and try to keep Ivy home for the most part, I don't want to get my kids dressed because then they want to leave. So we stay in our pj's and watch movies all day and play. I'm sure I'm not up for mother of the year, but like I said, surviving is key right now! I do have awesome sisters and family who help take Andy and Minnie so I can sleep and they can play with someone other than me with a baby attached to my chest. I know it's only been a week and a half but, when do they sleep through the night again? :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Haha! If they are mine...not until 9 months when I make them. Your doing great Kami. 1 day at a time.

Anonymous said...

I only have two kids and we generally have movie days more often than not. You are doing great with all that's on your plate! Ivy is really cute too. I love Minnie's pirate face--precious.

Trina said...

this post makes me laugh. It made
me remember those days. I didn't want to leave the hospital. Hang in there. It gets better. Your kids are so dang cute.