Thursday, January 27, 2011

Andy


The other day I rushed through Target to get some well needed groceries and supplies, first time with all 3 during the day by myself, and had to stop at the bathroom for Minnie. In stores, church, or any public place she likes to pretend she has to go potty to be able to flush the toilet and wash her hands. As I'm getting her on the toilet for her false alarm, Andy spots something on the FLOOR in the corner of the BATHROOM STALL. He says something about nuts, bends over, and before I can stop him, eats some stranger's left over nuts from the bathroom stall floor at Target. As I sternly told him, " Don't eat food from the ground, it will make you sick" I thought I can only imagine what the lady in the stall next to me is thinking. I always tell him that and he NEVER gets sick. My kids must have the best immune system of all time.

4 comments:

Rich Angie said...

That's SO awesome! That you went to the store by yourself with three kids and that Andy ate stuff off the floor. I knew it wasn't just my kids ;) And I'm sure that lady in the stall next to you was feeling glad that she wasn't the only parent whose kid ate stuff off the floor too!

Marci Coombs said...

That is hilarious!!! Next week it's go time with the PT for London. Ugh!

Chelsea said...

That makes me want to get sick for him. blah!

Erin said...

I loved running into you tonight! I could have talked to you for another few hours instead of the few minutes outside of Target. Good luck with everything and keep in touch!