Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family Pictures

My sister in law Brandi was in town and took our family pictures a few days ago (Thanks Brandi). They turned out so good. It was sooo hot. For those of you who know me well, one of the Coombs curses is sweating. So I had a couple of washcloths strategically placed under my arms so I didn't have sweaty pit shirt in my pictures. Gross right. So we got some good ones and Brandi had to photoshop Andy's forehead (from the iron incident). Of course this morning, the scab fell off and it looks almost as good as new. Two days too late I guess. Minnie has learned how to crawl, sit up, and sit up from laying down this week. Way too soon for me.















3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love reading your blog! You are always so down to earth and honest! That is the best.

Erin said...

so cute. I can't believe Minnie is growing up so fast! I'm still waiting for Brynlee to start sleeping for me. She reverted back to a newborn.

Anonymous said...

Minnie is so beautiful, Kami! <3