Friday, August 28, 2009

The Greatest Invention of all Time

This is the greatest carpet cleaner of all time. It's called Folex, it's about $5, and it does wonders. Last night I was finishing painting my hallway (which has been in the works for like 6 months) and I had a few drops spill of paint on the carpet. The folex took it right off. Then, I had the extention pole screwed into the roller handle, and as I was rolling, the handle broke. So, the roller dropped on the carpet and then bounced. Tim and I ran and grabbed this stuff and started pouring it on. It got full on paint out of my carpet! It has gotten kool-aid (the red kind) out of my couch, and almost anything I've ever tried. They used to sell it at Wal-Mart, but I can't find it there anymore. It is at Lowe's in the cleaning aisle! Get it while you can!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to get some soon. I still have old spit up stains from Aaron's crawling days. Plus random stains that came with the home.

Laura said...

OH thank you thank you. Finaly somthing that will work.

tyandlinds said...

wow...i don't even need it, but i want it!!

CDR said...

Great tip. Those pictures of your son are too funny and familiar.