Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Minnie is a full fledged crawler as you can see. This is in the very corner of our family room, which is usually blocked by a huge ottoman, and some how, she gets there and just chills under the table. She is getting fast and I have to watch her around stairs, and bathrooms, and everything else. She even stood up today by pulling herself up. She fell down pretty quick, but she is moving way to quickly for me. Something that is not moving quick enough is this dang baby food stuff. One of the most frustrating times of being a mom is mealtime!! Oh man. For about 4 weeks now I've been feeding Minnie baby food, and just in the last few days she has finally learned to eat it. But, forget about her opening her mouth. I feel like I do a song and dance, while shaking a toy, just so she'll open her mouth and I can get a spoonful in there.


Sometimes you just gotta take a picture before church because they just look so dang cute.

Anderson loves Minnie and is always wanting to kiss her and hug her and always says, "Hi Minnie! Doing?" (he means what are you doing). He even tries to keep her from going where she shouldn't (because he is really good at doing that).

So for a couple months now Andy has been fully potty trained. The accidents are few are far between! But for some reason, he sometimes does this same thing when he wakes up. He has a rug in his room with different color squares. So he'll get up, take his pants and undies off, and pee in one specific blue square. Usually, he'll come in without pants on and say "Uh Oh" and we go in his room and sure enough, the square is wet. This time, he managed to get his undies back on. Impressive right? This kid gives us a run for our money! I think Heavenly Father knows our challenges because Minnie is the best baby, and Andy is well, let's just say my sister says if she had him first, she would probably not have anymore.






1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Aren't feeding baby food and potty training the worst two things. I think those would be on the top of my list as the least two things I don't enjoy as a mom!! Cooper has been potty trained for a year and still can't make it through the night dry. Luckily there are a million things I do enjoy that make up for it!