Friday, July 31, 2009

Jokes on Me

The jokes on me apparently this week. Joke #1, Minnie is so close to crawling. This can't be good considering my day to day chasing Anderson around to keep him from getting into everything. Which brings me to...
Joke #2. This is what happens when you climb on the counter and put your head on a really hot iron. This was after he fell face forward out of my cart at Target and I caught him in mid-air while holding Minnie (I even got some "nice catch" applause from the Target workers). And before he sat in my sister's cart at the store and dumped a carton of eggs and grabbed one and squeezed it in his hand till it broke. Is it ok to strip a 2 year old down in the middle of Fresh and Easy to change their pants? Just another typical day.





7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I still laughed just as hard the second time. That boy is at least good for the humor in life. GOOD LUCK :)

My kids decided to freak out last night at 1am. Cash seriously thought it was morning time. I need a nap today! Oh, and I am a dork...I had a gift card last night and didn't use it. Smart girl!!

Rich Angie said...

Seriously, joke's on you. I really could cry after reading your post. Not because it's so funny, but because I know that will be happening to me in a few months.

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up. I know that Anderson knows how much you love him. I know I'm entering the curious years and I'm learning that patience is definitely something that takes time to achieve. I'm glad that Minnie is entering her next phase of babyhood. Good luck!

Arnett's said...

OH MY GOSH! Your are better than I am... if I warn Aiden and he still does something naughty... he learns the consequences the hard way!

Erin said...

Holy cow Kami. You've got your hands full! Hopefully Minnie is not as busy as Anderson is!

Nicole Wynn said...

Wow! And I complain about what? lol. You really do have your hands full! good luck with that! :)

Brandy and Robert said...

I love that it's not just me who feels like life can't get any crazier and then some how it does!