Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting Ready

We are just getting ready for the baby around here. As you can see, Anderson may be in denial that he is "being replaced next week" (that is what Tim says--he is joking of course). This is the little mini crib that Tim was in as a baby and his mom gave it to us for Andy, and we'll use it again. Less than a week now. I am having a terrible time sleeping, going to the bathroom every second, and feeling soo tired. I know that it has only just begun with the tired part! Thanks to everyone who came to the showers and brought such nice gifts. Baby Minnie will definately be more stylish than her mother...which isn't hard one bit.







6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am bummed I am not there to come rescue little Andy from you so you can nap! Good luck this next week getting everything ready!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Good luck with everything. Hope all goes well!! Can't wait to see the new baby!!

Arnett's said...

Good times!! Aiden all the sudden wants to be the baby too!

The Tate's said...

Poor Anderson!! I hope you are feeling better now that you only have a couple more days left. Yeah how exciting!!

amanda p. said...

Hey I am so sad I missed your shower! I thought it was the week before (which I couldn't make it too) and then I went to look at the invite on my fridge the next Saturday and saw it had been that day! I was so bummed! So we will have to stop by and bring you a little something! Good Luck!

Sarah W. said...

Good luck tomorrow! I will be thinking of you and mad that it isn't me. Just kiddin'!