Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Mini-me?? We weren't sure if Anderson was going to be afraid of Tim in his Robot costume, but it didn't phase him.

On the other hand, putting his costume on for the millionth time yesterday did phase him.
He lasted about 2 houses trick or treating with his Vanderwalker cousins. I think he thought we were going to leave him at the house...I thought about it but decided against it.

This is the best shot I got before Andy threw his hat down. These are some Vandy cousins trick or treating together. I didn't live in a neighborhood growing up and we NEVER had trick or treaters, so I was excited to go home and pass out candy at my own house. I've never done it before. My favorite trick or treaters were Cash and Carter! Thanks for stopping by on your way to Seattle Chelsea! It was a nice surprise!





3 comments:

The Tate's said...

I love the mini robot costume. Anderson looks so cute!! Adam saw this picture and asked if those were real lights in Tim's costume. I dont remember those, is it a new addition? Very impressive either way.

Joe and Laura said...

I was just looking back at your posts and forgot this was for halloween, I was not surprised to see a mini robot, but was totally thinking Tim did it as a every day project.. now it makes more sense, and Tim is less of a super geek (in a good way, of coarse).

Nuestra Familia said...

He is so cute! He looks darling with his robot costume. A lot of creativity going on, great work.