Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coombs Family Pictures

My family got there pictures taken by Marci's sister Stephanie and they turned out really good. Anderson was the worst ever and I was convinced we wouldn't get one at all with him not screaming, forget smiling. But Stephanie worked her magic and we got some good ones.

We tried to avoid the big huge belly at least in this one. Mission accomplished for the most part.
In a lot of family pictures I can remember taking, we are always trying not to laugh because Chris always makes a joke right before they take it.
This is all of the adults, spouses included.



This is the whole family. Notice Anderson looks pretty pissed. At least he isn't screaming. Too bad I'm having a baby in a few months and we'll have to do it again...I don't think I can take it.







2 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How fun to get family pictures! you look great!! I would be so mad if we got family pictures while I was pregnant!! But you pulled it off very well!!

The Tate's said...

Cute pictures!! She did a great job. At least you got a few of Anderson smiling...they turned out really cute.