Thursday, October 23, 2008

Like Father Like Son

Tim and I just finished Anderson's robot costume for Halloween. For some reason it won't upload the pictures in the order I want, Oh well. This is Andy's 1.0 Robot costume! He loves it and runs away from us when we try to take it off of him. The only way we can get it off is by putting something on the ground he wants, and he can't bend over to get it so he'll let us take it off.

This is the hat. He loves the rest of his costume but won't even let this touch his head.
This is what you get when your husband is an engineer...


This is not why I titled it Like Father Like Son. Tim does not wear pink head bands when he eats lunch, only Anderson does.





7 comments:

Nicole Wynn said...

Please, Please post pics of Anderson wearing this!:) I can not wait to see this!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I can't beleive Tim made him a robot costume! That cracks me up!! You'll have to make them both put theirs on!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is the coolest homemade costume I have ever seen. How fun for Tim that he has a little boy he can dress as a robot.

And the pink head band thing.....there are some pics I have seem of Tim from a certain Christmas so the pink head band thing might not be too much of a stretch:)

Paige said...

I love the costume. It is so creative. I remember Tim's from your halloween party we came too and I never guessed that someone might be in there. What a creative husband you have.

brooksybabe said...

I love it! How long did it take you to make that?

Trina said...

Oh, that is funny!!

Joe and Laura said...

So I've been away from the bloggin world, and just saw you're having a girl, Kami I'm so excited! Halloween is right around the corner, and that just means one thing - so it's the xmas party. Do you guys need any help? Call me.