Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Isn't it weird how Boys play much differently than girls?? I realized this as we watched Sleeping Beauty the other night and Anderson sat there for about 5 minutes, then went and got his car to roll around the house. Just today he has tried climbing out of my shopping cart twice, once head first (thanks Marci for catching him), dove off the ottoman head first about 5 times, tried to use the cabinet handles on the drawers to climb up on the counter for a cookie, and spun around in circles for about 10 minutes laughing every time he fell on the ground (just missing every sharp corner in the house). Oh please be right ultrasound...we need a girl around here. (Mom is not enough)


5 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I agree. Cooper is his own worst enemy. He is so go go go that he never pays attention and I think hits his head about 5 times a day. Good thing we have insurance!!

Chelsea said...

Ha! Boys are crazy!! Anderson is so cute.

I am SOOOOO glad that we got to come over for 3 minutes too on Halloween!!! Wish it could have been longer. But I will take what I can get! :)

The Tate's said...

I feel ya!! I have no idea what it would be like to have a girl that likes girly things. I never thought I would know so much about motorcycles and superheros.

CDR said...

I just wanted to say how much I loved the Halloween costumes. I get very happy when people get creative.

Pepper Lovin! said...

Sorry to inform you that my daughter is worse than Gav was! She is WAY more daring. I think it's because the older one gives them confidence. But little 1 year old girl is WAY more dramatic. REmember how we always had guy friends? she reminds me why :) Guess what I am having another boy!