Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Haircut and a Shave

Whenever Tim and I are getting ready, Anderson loves to be in the bathroom. So, Tim started giving him the full treatment, and giving him a "haircut" and a "shave". This might be the only time EVER, that he actually sits perfectly still. He loves it. When Tim isn't there, he gets the razor out of the drawer and hands it to me and says, "Please?". So, I have to give him a shave. He is a Coombs in the hair department, meaning he has it everywhere already, and more than his dad.
















2 comments:

The Varo's said...

what a handsome little man you have!

Chelsea said...

I love it!!! My boys love getting a fresh shave. Haircuts however are torturous. They are only good when someone else does them. I should splurge and have one of those kids cut places do it to save me from getting so frusterated with them!