Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend Marci and I threw a shower for Chaylyn! She and Carolyn flew in from out of town and came to party. There was so many old friends that came (not to mention SO MANY people in general) and Chay got a ton of cute stuff. This is me, Marci, Lindsay Bremner and Chay right before the crowd showed up. There is pictures of the food and table on Marci's blog. I forgot to snap some in the midst of the last minute chaos to get everything done in time. The rest of the weekend I sat on the couch, went to bed at 9:00 every night, and tried to recover. I always tell Tim, making a baby is tiring! Everything turned out good and it was fun to see everyone. Thanks to those who came and we missed you who couldn't (Christa and Chelsea for sure).

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

The shower looked so nice! I am really so bummed Christa and I live in Texas. What were/are we thinking?? I guess we just love our husbands.
You guys all look so cute. I miss you all and can't wait to visit!

The Tate's said...

I know I cant believe I missed the shower and seeing Chay by 3 days!! I bet evertying was so cute, you and marci are the best shower givers ever!!

benandchayfuller said...

Thanks again for throwing my shower. It turned out awesome! I loved everything and really appreciate all the time you guys put into it.