Sunday, November 29, 2009

A week from tomorrow we are headed to DISNEYLAND for 3 days! Tim (more than me) and I love Disneyland. It will be the first time we bring the kids. My mom and sisters gave me the idea to make a shirt for Minnie to wear, so we did! Thanks Karyn for the transfer paper...I owe you a sheet! I did add some cute flower things later to girl it up a bit, but I think it turned out cute. She STILL won't take a bottle. I try multiple times a day and nothing. I quit cold turkey for a couple days and still nothing. The problem is I am getting really bad migraines and cannot take ANYTHING while I'm still nursing. I've decided I can brave the migraines if I have to, but what about when she turns 1?! I'm for sure done after that. Any suggestions are still appreciated!

No crazy Anderson stories thank goodness! The other day he did start coughing randomly and said to me, " Andy drink gas?" Oh boy. He fell asleep like this one day in the car on the way home from playing at Kaci's. They aren't getting another baby brother or sister until this one goes to school...it's for everyone's own good!


3 comments:

Tyler and Kristen said...

My niece wouldn't take a bottle either, and my sister got to the point that she could not nurse another day or she might resent her daughter. :-) So my niece ended up going straight to straw cups and sippy cups and skipped bottles completely. I'm sure it's crazy to think of an infant drinking formula out of a straw cup or sippy cup, but it worked for them. And when she turned 1 she was drinking milk anyways. Hope this helps!

brooksybabe said...

That sounds so fun. I have been trying to get Mack to take me there. Is it wierd that I want to go without children?

Erin said...

I still think cold turkey is your only choice. Let her drink formula out of a sippy. That is what my sil had to do with her 7 month old. Whatever works. Good luck and have fun at the Happiest Place on Earth! We go in Jan.