Friday, November 6, 2009

Gas Breath

Yesterday, Anderson took terrible twos to a whole new level. It all started at my sister's house where him and Leah were playing outside. I check on him pretty often because I know what he is capable of. I went to check and noticed the patio was wet, then I noticed the 2 gas cans were tipped over. So we checked and sure enough it was gas spilled everywhere, and Anderson had gas on his breath. So we ran inside and rinsed his mouth out. He was coughing but not out of control. We called Posion Control (who might as well have their own file folder for us) and they said if he continues to cough a ton, and if it is a deep cough, then I need to take him to the emergency room. They said if 1 drop of the gas gets into his lungs, it can be pretty serious. Then, they said to take his wet clothes off and wash his skin because it can burn your skin. They called back in an hour and luckily he hadn't been coughing much and he was acting/drinking/eating normal so we didn't have to go in.



After that incident, we went to my other sister's house. Usually I check on Andy quite a bit because he has ran away and gotten into everything from lotion all over the bed to towels and shirts in the toilets. I kept thinking, I'll just leave him playing, I'm sure he is fine. So I finally go downstairs to check on him and he has stripped down and peed on the carpet. After we got him dressed, he snuck outside in the garage. He was maybe in there a minute or two before I got him. When I found him, he had the windex bottle in his mouth and his hand on the trigger! Then he got on my sister's Eliptical machine and came out with a cut across the bottom of his foot. Then, as I was getting ready to load in the kids, Anderson had beat me outside, turned the hose on and was completely soaked. Just another typical day in the Vanderwalker house. THANK GOODNESS Minnie is a bit more tame.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are scaring me if this is what it is like to have a boy!!!!!!

Paige said...

You have WAY more patience than I do. He is such an adventure. You will never run out of stories to embarress him in front of his dates!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Wow you have some crazy Anderson stories!!! You must be exhausted! I also agree with your meal time post. I had meal time too. I hate when Cooper will ask for something specific like PB&J and then won't even take one bite. Or Trip who will eat anything for weeks and then decide for a week he almost doesn't want anything you put in front of him. Cooper is also with Anderson witht he waffles.

Nicole Wynn said...

i did not know kids were capable of that! lol

Michael and Lindsey said...

Kami, I don't know how you do it! Each story seems to top the last! You are amazing:)

tyandlinds said...

yikes...that is a long day!

Chelsea said...

ACK!!!! That boy!! You guys were in my dream last night. I had a new baby (haha) and you came out to see the baby. Wish it were true!

Can't wait to play NEXT WEEK!!!

benandchayfuller said...

Oh my goodness! I hope that's not what I have to look forward to, but I wouldn't be suprised :) By the way Caleb has that halloween shirt too!

Trina said...

Holy Cow!

Rich Angie said...

This makes me laugh out loud! And then cry, because I know Trey is Anderson's twin!!

Dan Angel said...

Hi My Names Dan Angel

check out my blog on fashion tips and links to all the popular fashion websites.
any questions, email me (contact info via. page) or leave a comment on one of the posts.

www.angeladvicefashion.com
thats the website address. just copy and paste it into your url.

Many Thanks,
Dan Angel