Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sorry for the delay in posting, but my camera just broke and I always feel like I need to put a picture. I think it's because I like when everyone else puts pics on. Anyway, I had a great picture of Anderson's crib. It's killing me. On the short sides, he seriously bites and knaws (not sure about spelling on that one) the wood off. It's all the way down the bar. The other sides have the plastic cover on them, but this one is getting ripped to shreds. Any suggestions? Just temporarily, we wrapped some fabric around it to cover it. We'll see how that works. It's been a busy week. Monday I went to a basketball game with my parents. Tuesday Tim and I went to play basketball with Tim's friends (yes a husband and wife team...which slowly became wife only). It was fun. Wednesday was busy during the day, then we went out for V-day last night. We just went to eat at Tia Rosas then Cold Stone and rented a movie. Who wants to pay $20 to go to the movies when it's something you aren't totally dying to see?? Tomorrow, my sisters, Grandma, Mom, and sis-in-law are driving to LA for the weekend for a "girls trip". We do them every so often. It's hard when everyone is having babies to plan them. We are going to see Wicked (which I haven't seen but heard it's good) and hang out...and probably EAT a lot! Hopefully someone can takes pictures and I'll have some for the trip!!

6 comments:

benandchayfuller said...

I am so jealous you get to see Wicked. We wanted to see it when we were in New York (lets be honest, broadway plays don't quite make it to my neck of the woods), but the dang broadway strike put an end to that. I'll bring you some cookies. Trust me we have plenty!

Chelsea said...

The crib thing cracks me up. I can't wait for pics!! I am sure Tim could configure some kind of smart thing to help the crib to make it for another few years. The kid did make a robot!!! (Of which how did it do in storage? Did he try it on when he found it when you unpacked?!) That stinks about your camera. And your trip sounds amazing. Have so much fun! I would love to see wicked! :)

Unknown said...

No joke, I was just listening to Wicked. I saw it here and then had to take Anna to it. So we did a girls trip to LA last year. You will love it!
I think I know what group you are talking about on my playlist??? is it FJ?? because I have them on my workout playlist!
Have fun in LA

Pepper Lovin! said...

I think that babys r us has the plastic covers? If not I am sure you can buy something at home depot to make it work. But the all natural teething tablets(walmart) help a lot

The Tate's said...

First off I am completley jealous of your girls trip. So fun! Second I love your new house. I always love how you decorate. I cant wait to see it in person one of these days! Well I wish I had some advice on how to get your baby not to chew their way out of the crib but so far that is a battle I have not had to fight. Let me know what you find out works. Who knows I might need the advice on the next one. Good Luck! Hope you are having fun on your trip!!

Anonymous said...

Like everyone else I am super jealous you are going to see Wicked!!!! I tried to read the book and hated it but hear the play is wonderful! Maybe it will come to the Gammage someday:)