Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back from the Carolinas

Tim and I got back today from North and South Carolina. Tim's brothers live in both, but are only 25 minutes apart. It was a good trip. We are exhausted. We've been up since 2:30 a.m. Arizona time. As for Anderson, let's just say I almost put him up for adoption during the first 15 minutes of the plane ride home. Not surprisingly, no one wanted him. Once we got him to sleep, he was fine for the rest of the ride.

This is Jessica, Spencer, and Anderson. We never get to see them so we had to get a few pictures. They are so funny and loved Anderson!


This is me, Lexi, Anderson, and Anna. Anna serenaded us with Twinkle Little Star all weekend!
This is Tim, Matt (Tim's bro), his wife Brandi, Spencer, and Anna. Tim and Matt were mistakened for twins all weekend.

I've literally never seen a red tree in Arizona. I am jealous of places that actually have seasons!
We had a lot of fun but are glad to be home!

7 comments:

The Tate's said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Anderson is getting so big. How was the flight there? I am nervous to fly with Jack now that he is more mobile and has a strong opinion about things. Glad you guys are back!

Chelsea said...

Glad your back safe. Sorry the flight was awful for the first part! Glad to hear it got better. What were your secerts you used?! :) Isn't the red tree the craziest thing to experience?! Tim and his bro are twins! Anderson looks so cute in all the pics, but my fav was the one at the beginning with jeans and a navy shirt. LOVE HIM!

Nicole Wynn said...

Flying with little ones can get a little frustrating, but us moms and dads need to travel too! My dream would be to have a house in North Carolina and to live on a street where trees shaded the whole street. I'm not sure about the humidity, but the seasons would be awesome. Call me now that your back.

Sarah W. said...

Ok...a few things. First, you look so good and super skinny. Are you losing even more weight or just buying bigger sized clothing? Second, Anderson looks sooo old. I think it is the combination of his hair getting darker and longer so it is over to the side like a big boy. I bet it is beautiful over there. Glad you back....now let's get to work. See my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys made it home safely and that Tim was able to take his test. I know its not easy traveling with little ones, but we are so glad you guys did!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

What a fun trip!! I love that you posted a red tree. Last time I was in Colorado and passed the most beautiful red, yellow, and green tree and wanted to take a picture but Cooper starting getting sick in the car so we couldn't turn back. I miss the seasons too and I love taking trips. Glad everything went well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kami. Of course we remember you, don't be silly. It's so fun finding old friends. What a cute little family you have.