Thursday, March 4, 2010

Minnie Girl

Minnie is such a poser. When Tim gets his camera phone out, she totally stops and smiles for the camera. Great, that's all I need.




So most people tell me that Minnie looks just like Tim. I'm never good at figuring out who kids look like, but I think it's Tim's dark hair that seems to sway people. This is me when I was a baby, and believe it or not my hair is pretty close to as dark as Minnie's. I am the only kid in my family with blue eyes and light hair. My brothers and sisters used to tell me I was adopted, and of course I believed them. My mom says we got a new home teacher (classic joke, right?).

Two more weekends of Tim's class. Hopefully me (and my kids) can make it alive. If we do, I will consider it an accomplishment.



2 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

What a CUTE little poser though!

Karyn said...

You guys are both cute babies! I love Minnie's dark hair :)