Monday, May 4, 2009

TV Time

I'm feeling a bit guilty lately about too much TV during the day. Since Anderson pretty much NEVER sits still, I use to dream of the day where he would actually watch something on TV. Now that the day has come, I may be taking advantage of his new found hobby. I usually have it on for background noise, but he pretty much asks to watch Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Cars, and Buzz all day. I used to tell myself, when Minnie starts sleeping through the night, then I'll worry about it. Well, that is pretty dang close. Oh boy, I'm in for it I think!


3 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

That same thing is always on the back of my mind too. Cooper doesn't really watch it so I justify my reasoning for leaving the tv on PBS all morning. He is starting to watch it a little more so now I need to start limiting it I am sure. I just like noise. I know the radio is better though

Michael and Lindsey said...

I understand. I've been using the TV as a "survival technique" during these first few months of having a new baby. Now that Lucy's getting older, I'm finding it harder to justify! Quite the dilemma. . .

The Brown Family said...

Congrats on your little girl! Your kids are both SO cute! Glad to see you guys are doing well.