Friday, December 5, 2008

My first "F"

It's official, I am a failure at the "No TV for a week Challenge". Tim's friend came over last night while I had to go to a meeting, and they watched TV. And when I came home, I didn't stop them. I loved every second Anderson watched "Melmo" on Sesame Street this morning, and I have no regrets. I will try to stick to the no tv on Sunday for a month thing. Hopefully, I'll be better at that! Can you blame me? I am a Coombs...we need our cable. Thank goodness for DVR!! I must admit I did actually watch The Hills on the internet yesterday afternoon. I couldn't wait!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I don't think I could ever do it. I love that you went online to watch the Hills though! Priorities:)

benandchayfuller said...

You lasted way longer than i would so congrats are definitely in order!

brooksybabe said...

How about you just get an imcomplete and then retake the class.

Chelsea said...

Or you can just get a new major! I am proud of you for going that long!

Anonymous said...

Sundays would be a good day for no TV but that is so hard too with all the sports on. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

jon♥kara said...

That's funny but I'm sure I would be the same way. Especially with kids you have to keep them entertained when you want to blog.

Jaime said...

Hi Kami!!! It's been a long time! Your little boy is so cute...ps, i fail the no tv on sunday every week. someday!

Joe and Laura said...

I got the horrifying email of no Christmas Party this year, but I must say I was so happy to get it.. we were going to be out of town anyway, so at least I know we won't miss out!