Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last night I got my hair cut. It's the shortest I've been I think ever, except for my Annie look-a-like t-ball picture. We all got hair cuts just in time for our trip next week. We are going back to Charlotte to visit 2 of Tim's brothers. We love going back there and always have a lot of fun. Then when we get back, Anderson and I are going to the cabin for about a week with my sisters. Hopefully by the time we get back, it won't be 100 degrees here. I'm glad it always cools down just in time for Halloween...it's ridiculous it takes that long!



9 comments:

benandchayfuller said...

Way cute hair! I would love to go that short, but i'm scared. Plus Ben would kill me :) Have fun on your trips.

Anonymous said...

sasssssssssssssssyyyy!!!!!

Marci Coombs said...

Love it! It looks really cute. So I didn't realize you're going to be gone for like 2 weeks. What will I do with myself?

Nicole Wynn said...

Cute hair! I'm jealous you get to go somewhere other than 100 degree weather! Have fun:)

Sarah W. said...

I love it. I am in need of a nice short hair cut. ONly problem is that I don't look good with short hair.

The Tate's said...

LOve the short hair Kami!! It makes me want to chop mine off...it is getting out of control. Hope you are feeling well!!

Trina said...

I love hair cuts! Man, it looks way cute!

Joe and Laura said...

That's hot, Kami. Love it.

Marci Coombs said...

ARE YOU HOME YET??? It seems like you've been gone forever. Hope you're having fun!