Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Zoo

Tim surprised me and took Friday off (which is a big deal because he NEVER misses work) and we went to the Zoo for my birthday. It was soo hot (as you can see by Anderson's sweaty hair after we took his hat off).

Anderson loved the petting zoo. He pet (more like hit) all of the goats and loved it.

It was fun but I don't think I'll ever go in the summer again. We are going to my grandma's cabin today for the fourth and a family reunion. I can't wait to get out of the heat!

5 comments:

Arnett's said...

Happy birthday. I love the zoo, but only when it is cool out. Have you heard of the Stary Safari?

Sarah W. said...

I'm sweating just looking at those pictures!!!

brooksybabe said...

Your kid is so big. Happy Birthday by the way!

Unknown said...

Happy Bday you old fart!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet of Tim. Hope you guys had a great 4th!