Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

We had a family reunion at my Grandma's cabin for the fourth of July this year. We love to go stay and this was the first year Anderson was old enough to sort of know what is going on. One of my all-time favorite things to do here is to go on a jeep ride. This is a 1947 jeep that my grandma and grandpa keep running so we can take it on rides through the forrest. It is so hard to drive, but so fun. I did almost kill us all though, I'm a little rusty.

My grandpa took Anderson on a few quad rides. He talked and laughed the whole time.
This is us at the parade in Eager. Not a bad parade for good old Eager and Springerville.
This is the line of Jones' (my cousins' kids) at the parade. The got bags of candy. It was so funny to watch them get so excited! They didn't have fireworks but the parade is always a hit. And it was a heck of a lot cooler than here!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a fun trip!! Glad you guys escaped the heat a little bit!

Joe and Laura said...

Alright Kami, this is your official 'must come to vb' next week reminder. It was so fun yesterday, we were pulling major Chandler rights. Your sister might have an excuse for not coming, but I don't know about you missy.. seriously, come it's gotten way fun.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How fun. Cool that Anderson would ride on a fourwheeler. For some reason they terrify Cooper. He'll ride a horse before a fourwheeler. Hope you guys are doing well!!

benandchayfuller said...

Looks like fun times! That jeep is awesome and I can't believe they have kept it running this long. How fun!

Joe and Laura said...

Kami, I got your email, I emailed you back my # -seriously call me. Can you come tonight? guranteed fun to the fullest, I don't want to give it away but let's just say I might bring water balloons and I have a really big sun roof.

Ashley said...

kami!!! aahhhh!! how are you? o my gosh. so i tried to call you like 2 years ago or something, but figured you didnt want to be my friend anymore!
chelsea found me on facebook and invited me to her blog, so then i found yours. your boy is so cute. i finally got me one of those. he's almost 6 months old already. i hope you guys are happy. let me know your email so we can keep in touch.
mine is
ashleykellogg07@yahoo.com
check out my blog and take care