Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anderson has discovered a new trick. Instead of going up the stairs, he can climb them on the outside. Lucky me. He's gotten to the second step before I grab him. This new found trick means it takes mom 2 hours to make a 30 minute dinner. My sister Kaci had her baby yesterday. Her name is Marley Burton, and she weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces. She has tons of hair like her other siblings and is so cute. We've already seen her twice. I didn't have my camera either time, but she is a Burton, that's for sure.




10 comments:

Marci Coombs said...

Yay....excited for Kaci. Call me!

Chelsea said...

Congrats Kaci! Take a picture of her already! :)
Scary about the stairs!! Crazy kid!!
And most importantly.......
HURRAY FOR DOING YOUR OWN BLOG!!!!! I really am so proud of you! I told you it's so easy! You are officially bloggin queen now! You picked a super cute one.

Nicole Wynn said...

I love that name! You did an awesome job on your blog!:) I guess I need to change mine now! I will call you if we get together this week.

The Tate's said...

Congrats to Kaci!! Stairs and kids are the worst. I dont miss having them one bit. Good luck!! He is such a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

Love your new lay out:)

Trina said...

Yae for Anderson! Stairs and kids are so hard! Good luck!

Unknown said...

What happened to Anderson? He is so big. Maybe it's because you are a stranger now? Congrats Kaci!

Nuestra Familia said...

Anderson is a dare devil like his momma, Congrats Kaci, can't wait to see pictures.

Rich Angie said...

Naughty lil' Anderson!! Wow, no solution for that one. Good luck!

Sarah W. said...

If Chloe was there to play with Anderson, she would be climbing right along side him. I am super excited that your mom started a blog. She's a hoot!