Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gross-sorry in advance (be glad there is no picture)

So, I don't really have anything to blog about lately and my camera is broken, so this is random. When I had Anderson I had an emergency c-section. It was crazy but turned out totally fine. Tim has a weak stomach and didn't watch any of the surgery when they took him out. I on the other hand, would love to see something like that. So the other day, I was talking to someone who had the same thing, and she told me she looked it up on you tube and watched a video. I'm not a big you tube person, but I thought why not. So I found an informative video and watched exactly what they do when they perform a c-section. It was very interesting. When you search a video, a list of related videos pop up on the side and you can watch them. There was a few about breast feeding, and one that had a mom who breast feeds her 5 AND 8 (yes you read right) year old girls. IT WAS RIDICULOUS! I watched in complete awe and couldn't believe it. It doesn't show anything inappropriate...oh yeah except for AN EIGHT YEAR OLD BREAST FEEDING. I couldn't believe it. Then I showed Tim, and he said I have offically ruined certain things forever.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 5 and 8 year old???? They might as well take the bra off for the mom to help out. Really that is so bizarre. Her boobs were probably stretched down to her belly button. Gross...

Chelsea said...

Uhmm....what has happened to our weekly conference calls? I have lots to discuss. Perhaps next Tuesday we need to set a time for us.

benandchayfuller said...

That is ridiculous! I can't believe that! I don't even know what to say.