Thursday, May 2, 2013

Almost 2 weeks...

I have taken so many pictures of Bea that I feel like she is my first baby...until reality sets in and the other 3 show up. I have had 4 kids for almost 2 weeks and, to be honest, it has been going better than I expected. My parents were here for a week so my Mom cooked and took Andy to school and burped Bea (she is the master baby burper). They even watched the kids while Tim and I got to go out TWICE without paying a babysitter!


So far, Bea has been a great baby. She sleeps well and eats well. She doesn't ride in the car well yet, but we'll give her time.



The kids LOVE her. Now that Ivy is on the mend and almost done being sick, she is obsessed! She is always asking to hold Bea or hug her and telling me to get her out of her bed. Minnie had all of her babies (including the Barbie she put by Bea) lined up by her crib for the baby.


They can't get enough of Bea!


So, tonight I finally gave Ivy a hair cut. Her hair was getting a little mullet-ish in the back and it needed to be evened out. I am always afraid I am going to cut off all of their curls, but as you can see, that was not the case. And, good thing their hair is curly because it's really hard to cut straight with a 2 year old wiggling around and using the same scissors I cut paper with. Hopefully it's even.



Minnie's face is so funny...



Tummy time...



No comments: